SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

5 posters

Hmmm....

Poll

Should Wednesday's Show Air?

[ 4 ]
    Hmmm.... Bar_left80%Hmmm.... Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Hmmm.... Bar_left20%Hmmm.... Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Hmmm.... 10-93
    "Dangerous" Justin Payne

Hmmm.... Empty Hmmm....

Post  "Dangerous" Justin Payne Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:32 pm

I don't think Wednesday's show should air because I would like the season to end at War Zone. Of course, War Zone would be a spectacular way to end the season, and this is only my opinion, but Wednesday should be a "Day Off" for every superstar. But this is only my opinion, I left a pole, vote whatever, blah blah blah.

-Justin

P.S. Only 2 days to vote in the pole.
    shane sebastian
    shane sebastian

Hmmm.... Empty Re: Hmmm....

Post  shane sebastian Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:27 am

This is stupid. You can't decide to not air a show. You'll lose money and fans. This is a prime example why you are still local.
    Hmmm.... 10-93
    "Dangerous" Justin Payne

Post  "Dangerous" Justin Payne Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:06 am

I know it's stupid, but it's still my opinion, and other people's, I know the show will air, but I don't think it should.
    Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

Post  Nero bank$ Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:08 pm

to be honest I'm quite in the middle

I think the season should just end in warzone but just like what shane said it will be a waste without airing Wednesday show

And shane before I restarted as nero bank$,my wrestler was named crym tym and he was in 2 national feds and to be honest both of those fed are not as good as scw or my past fed wcpw.the only thing bout those fed that's why theyre national is because they got people with over 100 fans which means they don't sign lower levels.

What I'm trying to say is dat you can't say jus because a fed is national or international or regionall that they are better than a fed that is a local
    shane sebastian
    shane sebastian

Post  shane sebastian Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:50 am

No, but this is an example of bad planning.

You should post a calendar before the seasons starts so that the guys can adjust their SL and feuds to that time.

Never ever skip a show
    tonyblacky
    tonyblacky

Post  tonyblacky Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:11 pm

I say yes cause I'm in it and it's awesome
    desaad
    desaad

Post  desaad Sat May 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Appologies, but I have to agree with shane to an extent.
    Right now we need as many Fants as we can get...the show before a pay per view should be a build up...it should point everyone to the pay per view.
    How do you make that happen?
    Have preliminary bouts.
    If the main event is Tony Blacky Vs. Nero Banks for the title...and everyone says Tony Blacky should win, fudge it so that Nero Wins in the match before...maybe having Nero Injure Blacky before the pay per view.
    In all honesty, the WWE, TNT, ECW, and the WCW(before it folded) do it in RL.
    It works for them and it could work for us.
    Our matches are like a story.
    If you make it so that everyone can see what is going to happen before it happens...then who cares?
    Not blowing my own horn, but look at the story line Returned and I have set up.
    Did anyone honestly see where it was going when they first read it?
    I am a write in my spare time...and to be honest I have discovered that if you have, Likable and hatable characters, a clear direction, mystery, and shocking twists in a story, people will BEG you for more.
    And that is what we need...

Evil or Very Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 am