SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

2 posters

Wonton Soup

Laguna Maruko
    Laguna Maruko

Wonton Soup Empty Wonton Soup

Post  Laguna Maruko Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:54 pm

<Camera fades in upon the General Manager Darren Orion, writing up some marvelous ideas that could be put to some great use later on at the upcoming pay per view. He pauses abruptly, looking up, visibly disturbed. Camera zooms out to see the smiling Laguna Maruko in a silk-woven suit and his trademark sunglasses. He also displays a bandage across his forehead. The general manager gently places his pen down, leans over his desk, and folds his hands together.>

GM Darren “The Star” Orion: “Can I… help you, Mr. Maruko?”

<Laguna Maruko animates to life, speaking rapidly and enthusiastically, intending to get his agenda off of his chest.> ”Why, General Manager, yes you can! I have garnished a lot of attention recently, and I would appreciate it if you would lend an ear, and listen to my schematics that I have planned for your amazingly-awesome show!” <The general manager waits for Laguna, and then motions with his hands, as if to say, “Please, carry on.”> ”If you haven’t noticed already, I have a gash atop my forehead due to one of your newly signed superstars, The Wonton. I’m not exactly sure why you signed a guy who sits about and plays older generation video games, all willy-nilly and the like, but he recently called me out,”

<Laguna pauses.>
    “struck me on the forehead with a mic, which wasn’t very pleasant,” <He pauses again.> “and left me in the ring, calling me a LOOOOOOOSER. I mean, who does that? Honestly?”

<The general manager shrugged, looking somewhat occupied at the stack of papers beneath his hands.> ”Mr. Maruko, do you have a point to this? Where is this all going? Do you want a match with the Wonton? I can book it if you’d like, but if you’re—“

<Laguna interrupts the GM in mid-sentence.> “I’d love for you to book a match between me and the Wonton. But I think, that’s what that wrinkled dumpling wants as well. But I propose a match that will up the ante, if you will. I propose a Last Man Standing match between the Wonton and I, and the winner takes it all; the victor takes a number one contender position for the Wreckage Championship! How does that sound, Mr. General Manager?”

To be continued…
    shane sebastian
    shane sebastian

Wonton Soup Empty Re: Wonton Soup

Post  shane sebastian Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:09 am

don't ask for special matches unless you know they will be booked. They cost may to much
    Laguna Maruko
    Laguna Maruko

Post  Laguna Maruko Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Thats why I left it open for him to change it (or throw something else in the mix, actually). I mean, it hasn't even been booked yet. But thanks for the heads up on costs and all that. I will keep that in mind for future reference.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:35 am