SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

2 posters

nero plans for this season

Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

nero plans for this season Empty nero plans for this season

Post  Nero bank$ Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:12 pm

as we all know at last stand me and darren will face each other for the greatest main event champion feud. To me this is a very phenominal idea. mid card champions faces each other and main event champions facing each other is just really great. But anyways i just want to add up a few things. firstly i have decided that this season although im facing darren, i want to have mini feud for my title in wreckage. This feud will also affect the main event champions match. I dont want to waste time anymore. i'll just lay in my ideas and let me know what you all think.

week:

1. The week will start off with the rp i made a few days ago. i will brag about my win against conkster and say that i will be an unstoppable champion. hulkster will come out and say that he wants to face me for my title. I then laugh about it and say that hulkster doesnt have the talent and skill to beat me. Skye will then come out and say that hulkster will get a chance to face nero for the gold but only if hulkster beats nero. In the match, Nero and hulkster fights. And then at the end hulkster wins and he gets a shot at my title in a few weeks time (while your putting the match between me and hulkster and it says there i won the match pls edit it and make sure hulkster wins)

2. This week conkster makes his return and says that he should be the one that must face nero for title since he still have his rematch clause which was stated in his contract. skye then comes out and says that the number one contendership for nero's title will be decided in a match later on in the night. Then on conkster and hulkster's match both men fights but at the end i come out and interfere causing a double disqualification. I then say that both men were disqualified meaning both men lost but skye then comes out and says that both men may have lost but both also won so then the match will be a triple threat match in the following week.

3. This week the match is then set where triple threat match is underway and i will then lose the match and i will lose my title to either hulkster or conkster. And the new scw all star champion will then fight darren for the greatest mainevent champion feud

4. Then at the ppv, at the main event darren vs new scw all star champion will then face off. At the end of the match i will interfere and make the scw all star champion lose and darren will win
    Nero bank$
    Nero bank$

nero plans for this season Empty Re: nero plans for this season

Post  Nero bank$ Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:40 pm

finish pls tell me what you think
    GM Darren Orion
    GM Darren Orion
    Admin

nero plans for this season Empty Re: nero plans for this season

Post  GM Darren Orion Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Plans thoroughly confirmed.
    Nero bank$