SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

Canadian Tour: Where and When

GM Darren Orion
    GM Darren Orion
    Admin

Canadian Tour: Where and When Empty Canadian Tour: Where and When

Post  GM Darren Orion Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:50 pm

I hope everyone is excited to run through Canada this season! It's going to be fun and you can knock at the Canucks as much as you like, seeing as I'm a lenient one. lol

Anyways here are a tentative list of the shows, and where they will be "broadcast" from:

SCW: Vancouver
    Wreckage: Calgary
    SCW: Edmonton
    Wreckage: Saskatoon
    SCW: Winnipeg
    Wreckage: Halifax
    Hell's Highway: Toronto
    Wreckage: Montréal

I say tentative because I'm planning this as an 8 show tour. We could end up with 10 and not know it. If this is the case, I will find us more Canadian cities to go through!

~~~~~~~~~~NOTE~~~~~~~~~~

Toronto is best known for being a backwards wrestling city (i.e. Most heels would get cheers than boos. They hate kitchy faces. They also love their home grown talent)

So just as a warning to all of you who are extremely face and would normally garner a lot of cheers from fans (a la John Cena, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy), please consider the fact that you WILL NOT be getting the same reactions as you normally would. You WILL get booed and your character should not understand why and continue on with life.

Heels. Unless you are like Chris Jericho, Edge, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, etc. you will not be getting cheered. They still know wrestling and good/bad wrestlers. So heels that have existed with SCW for a while and those that are, in all truthfulness, Canadian, will then receive the cheers.

These warnings only exist so that all of you who are unaware of the culture, can become more aware. Also because I feel that if you already know this for your Hell's Highway RP's then the VGM's and I (plus Shane) don't have to critique and edit so much when we get to it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 4:30 am