SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

5 posters

SCW Presents: Hell's Highway Results

Laguna Maruko
    Laguna Maruko

SCW Presents: Hell's Highway Results Empty SCW Presents: Hell's Highway Results

Post  Laguna Maruko Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 pm

SCW Presents: Hell's Highway at the Rogues Center in Toronto, Canada! The superstars of SCW put on a show that didn't disappoint, and made Hell's Highway the best show sold so far!

Still Enslaved?

With the shocking conclusion of Vic Vega and his "win" against Abyssos, "The Toothpick" was left stunned and speechless in the ring. What will become of these two? Is Vic Vega still under the terms and conditions of the "unmasked" monster?

Unstoppable All Star

Conkster remained champ again at Hell's Highway, even furthering his winning streak against the SCW locker room. It's undeniable that Conkster was a god amongst men at Hell's Highway, continuing to dominate and retaining his coveted All Star championship. Can no one take it from him?

The Wrecking Crew Smashes Stars and Clowns

Everything was on the line between the MNM and the Wreckage management, with GM Skye Ignati's contract up against GM Darren Orion's own SCW Global Title, with the additonal stipulation that Ignati needed to find a partner that WASN'T incapacitated!

Sure enough, Laguna Maruko kept his word, and arrived (halfway beat to hell and back) to defend his very own Wreckage title, and assist GM Ignati with the win, AND an additional title to accompany them to Wreckage, as Skye Ignati became the new Global Champion!

The main event capped off a monumental evening for the minor show, with their superstars proving their dominance and wiping clean Monday Night Misery with all but one title. What will happen, now with the Tag and Global straps on the waist of Wreckage's finest?

Tune in on Mondays @ 20:00 and Thursdays @ 18:00 to find out!

Results:

Wreckage Title; Stairway to Hell Match:
    Laguna Maruko(c) b. SirBuckets

Junior Title:
    Ace Pantera b. Jacob Von Holter(c)
    NEW CHAMPION!!!

SCW Tag Team Title:
    Killswitch & Bunkhouse Joker b. The Kings(c)
    NEW CHAMPIONS!!!

Wreckage All Star Title:
    Conkster(c) b. King Ajooba

Freedom Match:
    Vic Vega v. Abyssos: DRAW

Crash Carlisle v. Adam Streets: DRAW

First Blood:
    Moredread b. Desaad

SCW Global Title at stake:
    GM Skye Ignati & Laguna Maruko b. GM Orion(c) and Juggalo J
    NEW CHAMPION!!!

What did you think of the show? Please post!

Last edited by Laguna Maruko on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PPV Results)
    Zac Pantera
    Zac Pantera

SCW Presents: Hell's Highway Results Empty Wreckage Results--8/27

Post  Zac Pantera Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Just to clear things up. My match was a draw
    Returned_V1
    Returned_V1

SCW Presents: Hell's Highway Results Empty Re: SCW Presents: Hell's Highway Results

Post  Returned_V1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:22 am

Ouch, loosing on my return match...
    Laguna Maruko
    Laguna Maruko

SCW Presents: Hell's Highway Results Empty Re: SCW Presents: Hell's Highway Results

Post  Laguna Maruko Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Ppv results bump
    Killswitch
    Killswitch

Post  Killswitch Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:55 am

Wreckage is killing Monday Night's now XD
    vic vega
    vic vega

Post  vic vega Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:34 am

i liked the tag match for the global gold, and i'm happy with the way my match was going even before the ending, i got beaten to a pulp, but managed to pull off "a shocker at the end", but i think conkster's match was too short, maybe it's just me but i think big championship matches should be edited to make the match longer, and more exciting, squash matches aren't that interesting, now i don't know how much work that involves, but if i can help in any way, all you have to do is ask,... no, tell me to do something...

other than that the show was pretty good...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:26 am