SCW: Squared Circle Wrestling

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Squared Circlle Wrestling. Here, at SCW, we take pride in running an active and competant federation. We are taking our name global and stealing the show!

3 posters

keep on fighting....

shane sebastian
    shane sebastian

keep on fighting.... Empty keep on fighting....

Post  shane sebastian Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:20 pm

and you will still fail
    keep on fighting.... 290q04i
    keep on fighting.... 2vn44m9
    Laguna Maruko
    Laguna Maruko

keep on fighting.... Empty Re: keep on fighting....

Post  Laguna Maruko Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:36 pm

Well, I love it that local feds are compared to other feds three or four tiers higher, but again I guess that's where I'm wrong.

Hell, why don't we compare ourselves to All Star wrestling in Mondial tier? Its great to shoot for the stars... Or for the grime under WWIs shoes.
    SirBuckets
    SirBuckets

Post  SirBuckets Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:06 pm

alot of it is the level of our wrestlers. We have a huge variety of levels with a huge range of entrance levels. I'm sure if you looked at that fed they dont have many below lvl 15 and its basically the opposite for us. If you start a low level fed with lots of turnover thats all you will get is low level guys coming in and leaving for higher ones after a few seasons. I think a great goal for us is to keep alot of the same people for as long as we can. In the 1 1/2 seasons I have been here I have leveled at least 5 levels and continue to get higher and higher. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon (as long as I find good ppl to rp with) Just my 2 cents.

What I meant about our level thing is we have a range of 5-18 and I think thats a little too wide. It doesnt give us much for fueds. maybe condense the level range and all level up together we may be a little stronger.

Last edited by SirBuckets on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clear up statement)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:55 am